Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I'm not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don't get it, not quite.
Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn't remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn't remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.
玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?
Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?
洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记祝
Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.
玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?
Myra: But what is it about me you still don't get?
男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。
Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.
洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。
Roy: I'll tell you later. Let's dance now.
玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?
Myra: What does it mean, these candles?
洛伊:你会明白的。
Roy: You'll find out.
地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。
Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.
Kitty:Well I've been telling you.
Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?
Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11.
Myra:Mmm, oh.
(敲门声,夫人进来了)
myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.
Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.
Myra:On what,Madame?
Madame: on being nsidering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.
Kitty:It 's the first time Myra's benn out,Madame.
Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to protect.I'm fond of the girls who work for me.I don't want them to be camp-followers.
Myra:YOu don't know him or you wouldn't say that.
Kitty: Can't we have any private lives at all?
Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the theater.I am happy that he didn't stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.If such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant dismissal.I will see you at the sheater tonight.If it's not too much trouble.
(夫人关上门,走了)
Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……
Kitty:Ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that.Never mind.
Myra:She spoil everything.
Kitty:Oh, rubbish,You're upset and tired.Why don't you go back to bed?There's no rehearsal today.
Myra:No,I'm not tired.Horrible morning for the chanel crossing.I suppose he's gone now.
Kitty:YE suppose so.
(窗外下着大雨)
Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!He's here!
Kitty:Good Heavens!He's deserted!
Myra:Kitty he's here.He hasn't gone,he's here!
Kitty:He'll be court-martialed for this……
Myra:Oh,I've got to go.I've got to go!
Kitty:Oh,you can't now.
Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,don't you?
Kitty:Well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up.Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake.
Mayra:Where's my hat?
Oh,Kitty,what if I……What if he ……Do you suppose……?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you think……Oh,Gos.Kitty,there.Do I look all right?
Kitty:Yes, you look all right.I think you'd better with a dress on.
Myra:Oh,yes.
Kitty:Come on,Now.Myra,Stop it!
Myra:I don't know what I'm doing.Oh,dear.These stupid buttons.Kitty,I just want to……Oh,Kitty,he came back.I was beginning to think……But he didn't.He came back.Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is.
Kitty:Wait a minute.I'll get your maciontosh.YOu umbrella's in the corner,there.Here ,put this on.Now,got to go first.YOyu don't want to run into Madam on the way down.Wait a minute.All clear.And please tell him no more visits,I can't stand the excitement.
(一路平安的音乐声响起)
(雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里―――车子上)
玛拉:你好
Myra:Hello.
洛依:你好
Roy:Helleo.
玛拉:你来看我太好了
Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.
洛依:别这么说
Roy:Not at all.
玛拉:你你没走?
Myra:You didn't go?
洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时
Roy:Couldn't.Mine's in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.
玛拉:这真太好了
Myra:Isn't that wonderful.
洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着
Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink.
玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了
Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.
洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么
Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we're going todo today?
玛拉:因为我-我我
Myra:Well,I……
洛依:现在由不得你这样了
Roy:No you won't have time for that.
玛拉:这样?
Myra:For what?
洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了
Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.
玛拉:不能?
Myra:NO?
洛依:不能
Roy:No.
玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?
Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?
Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚
Going to get married.
玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧
Myra:Roy, you must be mad.
洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉
Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.
玛拉:我不要你这样
Myra:Roy, to be sensible.
洛依:我才不呢
Roy:Not me.
玛拉:可你还不了解我
Myra:But you don't know me.
洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解
Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.
玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生
Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.
洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要
Roy:We're going to be marriedIt's you,It'll never be anyone else.
Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?
玛拉:是,亲爱的!
Myra:I see.
怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?
Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?
洛依:去宣布定婚!回兵营去。啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?
To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for.
玛拉:好的
Myra:All right.
洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?
Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?
玛拉:挺唬人
Myra:Very much.
洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式
Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.
玛拉:我知道
Myra:I see it does.
洛依:这有点繁文缛节
Roy:It's an elaborate ritual.
玛拉:是吗?
Myra:Is it?
洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意
Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.
玛拉:这很困难吗?
Is that difficult?
洛依:啊,也许困难也许不
Roy:Well it might or it might not be.
玛拉:我看不那么容易
Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.
洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我
Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.
玛拉:是,上蔚
Myra:Yes captain?
洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?
Roy:Can you dout the outcome?
玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――。我爱你!上尉
Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.
杨幂,在2009年4月的“80后新生代娱乐大明星”评选活动中,成为内地新“四小花旦”(与黄圣依、王珞丹以及刘亦菲)之一。2006年因出演《神雕侠侣》中“小东邪”郭襄而受到观众的关注,2009年又凭借《仙剑奇侠传三》而人气飙升。2011年因为在穿越剧《宫》中扮演洛晴川一角而获得了更高的人气。2012年发行了音乐专辑《亲幂关系Close to Me》,同年成立了杨幂工作室。相信有很多人都非常喜欢我们的杨幂哦,下面小编就带大家来领略一下杨幂经典台词:
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously
give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.
我们最怕的不是别人看不起我们
我们最怕的是我们前途无量
我们真正怕的是我们光明的一面,不是我们阴暗的一面
随波逐流者一世徒劳
没有努力就不会有成就
你身边的人也会因此为你自豪
我们都是前途无量
不光是我们,所有人都一样
让我们发挥潜能
我们身边的人自然而然的也会效仿
让我们自己从恐惧中解脱出来
我们的行为也能让他人解脱
Coach Cater:
Well, not just quite as storible ending, hum, not for us anyway.But you men played like champions, you never gave up. And champions hold their heads high. What you've achieved goes way beyond the win & lost column what's gonna be read on front page of sports section tomorrow. You've acheive something there, some people spend their whole life trying to find. What you've achieved is that ever illusive victory with thee. And gentlemen, I am so proud of you.
4 monthes ago,when I took the job of Richman, I had a plan. That plan failed. I came to coach basketball players and you became students; I came to teach boys and you became men.For that, I thank you.
1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
2、–Where were you last night?
–That's so long ago, I don't remember.
–Will I see you tonight?
–I never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪里了?
那么久以前的事我想不起来了。
今晚我可以见到你吗?
我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
3、A lot of water under the bridge.
过去的事有如逝水。
4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。
5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。
6、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
7、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
8、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。
13、We all try. You succeed.
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。
14、–Let's see, the last time we met…
–Was La Belle Aurore.
–我想想看,我们最后一次见面是
–“美丽的晨晕”
15、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。
16、That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法则,一进一出。
17、You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。
18、lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。
19、We said no questions.
我们说过不准问问题。
20、Here's looking at you, kid.
永志不忘。
21、– A franc for your thoughts.
– In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're worth.
– I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
– 一法郎买你的心事。
–在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。
–我愿意超额付费。
22、Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。
23、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。
24、Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
25、I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。
26、Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?
告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?
27、If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必须留下,只有一份签证,你会要吗?
28、I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.
我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。
29、I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.
我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自己。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自己。
30、One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.
一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。
31、Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.
我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。
32、– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
– She isn't just any woman.
– 伦德小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。
– 她不只是任何女人。
33、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飞机离地,你不在上面。你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。
34、We'll always have Paris. We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。
35、Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.
36、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.
她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。
37、I was right. You are a sentimentalist.
我说对了,你是个感情用事的人。
38、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.
她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。
✹ 雍正王朝经典台词
勇敢的心经典台词
1、Wallace: Are you ready for a war?!!
华莱士:你们准备好参战了吗?!!
2、King Longshank: The trouble with Scotland…is that it's full of Scots!
国王:苏格兰的麻烦在于:全都是苏格兰人!
3、Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.
斯蒂芬:上帝说这必将是一场漂亮的胜仗。(我们有着)(或者他们有着)最精良的战士。
4、Wallace: Twice as long as a man.
华莱士:长度是常人的两倍
5、Hamish: That long? Some men are longer than others.
哈密士:那么长?有些人比一般人长些。
6、Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。
7、Local Magistrate: (To his troops) Arm yourselves!
地方官:对他的军队:备战!
8、King Longshank:Scottish rebels have routed one of my garrisons, and murdered the noble lord.
国王:叛军已经绕过了我的一个要塞,并刺杀了一位贵族。
9、Prince Edward: I've heard. This Wallace is a brigant, and nothing more.
爱德华王子:我听说了。华莱士只是个匪徒,其它一无是处。
10、King Longshank: And how would you deal with this 'brigant'?
国王:那么你预备怎样对付这个“匪徒”?
11、Prince Edward: Like any other common thief. Have the local magistrate arrest him and deal with him accordingly.
爱德华王子:象对待一般小偷那样,让地方官逮捕并处置他。
12、King Longshank: (To court people) Leave us! (Decks Prince Edward) Wallace has already killed the magistrate, and taken control of the town.
国王:对宫廷说:你们退下!(打了爱德华王子)华莱士已经杀死了那个地方官,并且占领了那个城镇!
13、Fight,and you may ,and you''ll live at least a while.